Efficient IT Infrastructure with SAP S/4HANA-Integrated FS² Solutions
The corporation thyssenkrupp AG is a major diversified company with a strong focus on steel production. The business is divided into almost 500 subsidiaries worldwide.
The British magazine Treasury Today published a case study about the project thyssenkrupp AG in which the global player achieved key benefits for its company-wide finance and treasury with the help of Serrala's (formerly Hanse Orga Group) solutions for Payments, Cash Application, eBAM and account statements to name but a few. The solutions FS², which are fully SAP S/4HANA, support thyssenkrupp in:
- Leveraging existing investments thanks to full integration in SAP S/4HANA
- Achieving faster processes, less manual tasks
- Automating the processing of bank statements, advices, lockboxes
- Realizing a central and compliant administration of bank accounts and signatories
- Integrating bank communication directly within SAP S/4HANA
- Implementing a global payment factory
For further details, please read on in the thyssenkrupp success story.
In 2018, thyssenkrupp was honored by the Adam Smith Award: Highly Commended in the category Best Risk Management Solution.
Maybe you will be interested in:
T&R - SAP Treasury and Banking
Watch the recording, we introduce the powerful tools available within SAP Treasury and Banking.
Medtronic Automates Cash Application
Medtronic achieves automation rates for customer and cash accounting flows as high as 96% with the SAP-embedded solution FS² AutoBank.