Interview: How to make your AP and Payments automation project a success
Are you planning to automate your accounts payable and payment processes? Wondering how to successfully implement your AP and Payments automation project?
Listen to some hands-on advice from our seasoned payments expert in a short video session with the Purchase to Pay Network (PPN). The session covers key questions like:
• What makes an implementation project go to plan?
• Who needs to be involved?
• What can you do if things don't quite go to plan?
• And what, if anything, has changed in our teams over the last couple of years?
• Nancy Zhang, VP Products Payments, Cash, Liquidity, and Treasury, Serrala
• Ellen Leith, Editor, PPN