Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position:
Business Process Consultant P2P
Serrala is looking for a dynamic Business Process Consultant to work with a team to implement Serrala’s FS² Accounts Payable and related financial solutions remotely and at customer sites.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with a team to configure and implement Serrala’s FS² Accounts Payable, Journal Entries and/or Payments solutions for our customers
- Work remotely and at customer sites
- Work closely with other Serrala team members, customer, and partner members
- Improve and automate P2P business processes within an SAP environment using Serrala’s FS² solutions
- Train functional users
- Perform unit testing, support user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Create functional documentation with an emphasis on business processes
Required Education and Experience
- Three or more years professional experience
- Three years in SAP Functional area in particular FI/CO (some knowledge of MM and in particular Purchase Orders is essential)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or MIS, or equivalent experience
- Three years’ experience using SAP Workflow
- People who succeed in this role usually display:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer interaction skills
- Excellent team playing capabilities
- Strong technical know-how in the SAP FI/CO module
- Ability to work independently
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Interested in Moving Mountains with Serrala? Apply on LinkedIn