Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
Our largely cloud-based financial software solutions enable clients to streamline their financial processes. Every day Serrala clients count on Serrala to run services for clients.
To support our growth, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position Bucharest:
Application Analyst (m/f/d)
- Investigate and fix application issues identified by our monitoring or reported through our customer support system
- Examine and diagnose application-related incidents, and escalate them to our developers, where necessary.
- Stay responsible for the problem, manage and document the solution
- Keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- Knowledge with Data bases, Application Servers
- Very good communication skills in English
- Hands-on Mentality and you are a teamplayer
- Able to troubleshoot with strong problem solving skills
- Nice to have: Knowledge about Cloud Computing and with Application Logs
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com