As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its office in Bukarest:
Application Analyst (m/f/d)
- Solve it: Investigate and fix application issues identified by our monitoring or reported through our customer support system
- First contact: Examine and diagnose application-related incidents, and escalate them to our developers, where necessary.
- From A-Z: Stay responsible for the problem, manage and document the solution
- Overview: Keep stakeholders informed about the status of their issues.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is preferred
- Experience: Knowledge with Data bases, Application Servers
- Language: Very good communication skills in English
- You are: Hands-on Mentality and you are a teamplayer
- Passion: Able to troubleshoot with strong problem solving skills
- Nice to have: Knowledge about Cloud Computing and with Application Logs
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.