As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To create the next generation of financial software solutions together, we are looking for you!
Become a part of our growing team in Hamburg and start on 01.02.2021 or 01.08.2021 your:
Apprenticeship - IT Specialist for Application Development (m/f/d)
- Programming is your (future) passion: You enjoy working with software programs and want to get deeper insights into the IT world and its challenges in development, quality assurance and product management. Programming languages like C# and Java sound exciting to you? Perfect!
- Daily Business: You will support us in planning, conception and implementation of software solutions and carry out documentation and quality assurance self-reliantly.
- Things will move forward with you: During your 3 year training, you will get to know various software products of the Serrala Group, grow with your tasks and thus gradually become a specialist for software development. Do you want to dive in the IT business? Then you are just right with us!
- One Team – One Dream: Right from the start you will be a valuable part of our team and will take on responsible tasks, bite through small challenges and proactively show us that you have IT in your DNA.
- Solid Background: You have a technical college or university entrance qualification - initial practical experience, e.g. through a student internship in an IT environment, is an advantage: University dropouts are also welcome.
- Passion for Software: Are you an ambitious, communicative and smart person with good computer skills, whose heart beats faster when it comes to tricky software/hardware, IT and network challenges? Awesome!
- Hands – on Mentality: Your strengths are in working on tasks independently and you are not afraid to take projects into your own hands in a solution-oriented manner? Great!
- Last but not least: We believe that together no problem is too big – do you agree? Great! Because we count on you! #LetsMoveMountainsTogether
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!