As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To create the next generation of financial software solutions together, we are looking for you!
Become a part of our growing team in Hamburg and start on 01.08.2020 your:
Apprenticeship in Office Management (m/f/d)
- All-rounder: During your three-year training you will gain interesting insights into various departments. In the areas of accounting, human resources, marketing and administration, you will get valuable first -hand experience and impressions
- No day is like the other: A wide range of challenges and a multi-faceted daily doing are waiting for you. From apprentice meetings to organizational matters and interesting projects
- One Team – One Dream: You will support us in our daily business and discover economic processes from the closest perspective
- Engine and Maker: You will take an important position at Serrala. From the very first day you are fully involved and contribute to the big picture #weareserrala
- Certificates: You have a good secondary school leaving certificate or comparable qualification with good to very good grades in German, English and Mathematics.
- Passion for Business: You have an affinity for commercial processes and a good understanding of numbers? MS-Office programs like Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point are not foreign to you? Awesome!
- Hands – on Mentality: Your strengths are handling tasks independently and you are not afraid to take things into your own hands? #bringingclaritytocomplexity
- Communication talent: You enjoy demonstrating your communication skills. Self-confident expression, both written and oral, in both German and English, make you stand out
- Last but not least: We believe that together no problem is too big – do you agree? Great! Because we count on you! #LetsMoveMountainsTogether
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV and Certificates to email@example.com.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com