As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Start your apprenticeship to become an
Office Manager (m/f/d) in Hamburg on August 1, 2020
Focus of your training/apprenticeship
- Organizational tasks: Coordination of appointments, telephone communication, conference preparations, etc.
- Administrative tasks: travel planning, handling mail, correspondence, etc.
- Insight into and support of at least 2 departments, e.g., Accounting, HR, Marketing
- Get to know all areas of the company relevant to your training
- Attendance of vocational school classes
- Good secondary school diploma (Realschulabschluss) or comparable qualification
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Interest in business and a good head for numbers
- Good communication and team skills
- Independent and methodical approach
We train with the aim of attracting long-standing staff, to whom we continue to offer development and further training opportunities beyond initial training. We are looking forward to receiving your application if you want to become part of a team with motivated talents and experienced coworkers. Please send them via email to our Team Talent Acquisition.
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.