As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Business Controller (m/f/d)
- Operational controlling – You will take the lead to mature our operational controlling incl. management reportings, transparency into the delta between financial and operational reporting perspectives
- Budgeting process – You jointly develop the budget plan for the subsequent year with our business leaders and be a their thought partner and challenger
- Data driven insights – You support our business leaders as you pro-actively identify levers for adding value – in large and small initiatives
- Adhoc analyses – As part of our Strategy and Transformation organization you will contribute with data driven insights and adhoc analysis and get deep insights into the operating model of a leading B2B FinTech
- Background and experience – You have 3-5+ years of work experience in controlling, ideally business controlling (Operations, HR, etc.)? You hold a bachelor or master degree in a related field and have a solid business sense?
- Effective communicator – You love to engage and work directly with senior business leaders, communicate your findings and positions effectively? You are always up for challenging and fact-based discussions?
- Extraordinary drive and hands-on mentality – You are solution- and outcome-oriented and rather think of opportunities to be untapped than problems on your way? Then we should definitely talk!
- Enthusiastic to join a fast growing FinTech – You love Tech and Finance, and you are eager to learn more about our business and joining our growth success story? We have a perfect match!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com