As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position – in Amstelveen, The Netherlands or Winnersh, UK:
Business Development Executive (m/f/d) for French market
- Daily doing: You approach financial and technical contact persons within large organizations in France and assess if there is a viable business opportunity for Serrala solutions
- Ownership: You set an appointment with the prospective customer and a Serrala account manager
- Teamwork is everything: There is regular interaction with the account managers to evaluate the effectiveness and set different focuses and targets
- Characterized: Being persuasive, persistant and creative is part of your personality?
- Passion: You are able to work independently and with attention to detail
- Open mindset: You are a team player, yet self-enabled and manage tasks in an agile fintech environment? Great!
- Communication skills: You always hit the right note with our customers and you communicate on eye level, native or business fluent English and Spanish
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.