Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Chicago, Illinois:
Business Development Representative
A Business Development Representative works with Account Executives/Sales Team members to develop a pipeline of opportunities in organizations that can benefit from our performance enhancing solutions. Business Development Representatives help solve the Company’s key business problems. This is an important role within our dynamic organization.
- Make outbound calls to prospects and customers to determine needs, qualify leads and convert them into opportunities.
- Work with Account Executives to proactively penetrate and develop opportunities in target accounts
- Nurture and develop prospect relationships
- Act as the first line of the Sales team to position Serrala solutions to customers and prospects
- Understand and be able to clearly articulate the benefits of our Solutions
- Keep CRM system updated with accurate data
- Mine prospect database
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly goals and quotas
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong outbound B2B business development skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable about functional business problems, software applications and consulting practices
- Analytical thinker with the ability to translate complex business needs into feasible, valuable solutions
- Strong organizational skills with a proven track record of consistently meeting quotas and deadlines
- Ability to recognize which leads can turn into sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of business development experience in a B2B software or high tech company
Business Travel and Physical Demands
Business Travel of approximately 5% yearly is expected for this position and may include trade shows and events as well as training and other internal meetings.
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If interested, please forward your resume and brief cover letter to Victor Flores at email@example.com