Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you!
Business Process Consultant (Procure to Pay)
- Work with a team to implement Serrala´s FS² Accounts Payable solution
- Remotely and at customer sites
- With Serrala, Customer, and partner members
- Implement business processes within an SAP environment using Serrala´s FS² Solutions
- Train functional users
- Support user acceptance testing
- Create functional documentation with an emphasis on business process
- And other related duties
- Three or more years professional experience
- Three years in SAP Functional area such as FI, CO, SD, or MM
- Four year degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or MIS, or equivalent experience
- Three years experience using SAP Workflow
- People who succeed in this role usually display:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good customer interaction skills
- Excellent team playing capabilities
- Strong technical know-how in at least one major discipline (FI, CO, SD, or MM)
- Three years SAP Business Workflow programming
- Over one year experience with Oracle or MS SQL databases
Primarily working in an office or home office environment. Will be expected to travel about 50% of the time. Occasional weekend or evening may be required. Prefer Malvern, PA (Greater Philadelphia area) based; however, other US- or Canada- based locations may be considered. Must be eligible to work in the United States or Canada.
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you want to be part of a team of motivated talented and experienced coworkers, we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and availability to Tiffany Warren at Tiffany.Warren@serrala.com