As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Cloud DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Get it: Analysis of specific customer requirements in the FinTech sector
- Make it: Creation of system designs/architectures of complex systems based on cloud platforms for the FinTech sector
- Even there: Creation of system specifications for HA environments, Hybrid environments, etc.
- Technology: Implementation of these specifications in Cloud environments such as MS Azure
- From A-Z: Support of our customers when integrating Cloud Fin Tech processes
- Your field: Development of reference and standard architectures in the midmarket and enterprise environment
- Be state of the art: Exploration of new topics, technologies, deepen your acquired knowledge and actively contribute to our team
- Education: Degree (university of applied sciences) in computer science, engineering or natural sciences or a comparable training as an IT specialist and relevant work experience
- Configuration: Good knowledge of a configuration management tool (e.g. Puppet, Chef or Salt)
- Infrastructure: Good knowledge of an infrastructure management tool (e.g. Terraform)
- Tools: Practical experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, scripting languages)
- Technology: Good knowledge in at least one of the technology areas Web (e.g. Apache Tomcat, NodeJS), Mail (e.g. Postfix) or Caching (e.g. Varnish)
- File analysis: Ideally you already have experience in log file analysis (e.g. Elastic Stack, Grafana), monitoring (e.g. Prometheus) or testing (e.g. Gattling, JMeter)
- Languages: Good communication skills and good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-115, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.