As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg or remote:
Cloud Native Technical Consultant (m/f/d)
- It´s all about customizing: You will be customizing our Serrala Cloud Business Process Solutions
- Understanding the customer needs: You identify and manage client expectations and take on responsibility to deliver to the best customer satisfaction possible
- Teamwork is everything: As a sparring partner you will also work with the product managers and solution architects to support customer pilots or proof of concepts and new product use-cases
- Share your product Know-how: As the expert, you will provide technical expertise and services to our customers and to your team partners
- Innovation: You recommend and implement improvements for greater efficiency
- Background: You have a BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical Know-how: You have experience with design, development, and support of modern cloud native productized multi-tenant application software. Also, MEAN (Mongo DB Express JS Angular NodeJS) is no foreign word and you understand its architecture like the back of your hand.
- Additional plus: You have experience with provisioning and deploying software to Microsoft Azure, Cloud Foundry, SAP Cloud Platform, or equivalent cloud platforms and the competence to work with leading SCRUM based ticketing systems such as JIRA
- Passion: You are a self-starter with the will and desire to work independently, even when detailed instructions are not provided
- Team player: You demonstrate the ability to work within a team to accomplish goals and milestones within agreed upon timeline
- Communication Skills: You have a strong personality and very good communication skills and desire to take on both project and team management responsibilities
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com