Serrala is a fast-growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
CloudOps Engineer (m/f/d)
What's in it for you?
- Remote Position
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- 17 days of PTO
- Benefits-eligible on day 1
- 401k + 4% match
- Cell Phone & Internet Reimbursement
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support, upgrade, and update Serrala cloud solutions in various productive and non-productive landscapes.
- Help with onboarding of new customer tenants
- Analyze and recommend architecture and system specifications for highly available cloud native environments.
- Explore new technologies and deepen the knowledge of yourself and team.
- Support stress, HADR, and pen test initiatives
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or an equivalent experience
- 2 years of working knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with at least one of the following technology areas – Web (Apache Tomcat, NodeJS), Mail (Postfix), Caching (Varnish)
- Good knowledge of Azure Platform level Artifact Management (Cockpit as well as CLI)
- Practical experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience with log file analysis (Elastic Stack, Grafana), monitoring (Prometheus) or testing (Gattling, JMeter)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Salt) and/or experience with infrastructure management tools (Terraform, Dockers/Kubernetes)
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!