Consulting Practice Lead Data and Document Management
- As Lead with a budget and P&L responsibility, you are responsible for the success of the consulting department "Data and Document Management" with approx. 15 staff members and report directly to the Chief Operating Officer
- You and your team of Senior Managers ensure at all times that the relevant customer projects contribute to the success of Serrala Group with maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- You have the disciplinary authority of your team and, together with the in-house Training Academy and HR, ensure that the structure, qualifications and motivation of your team are at the highest level
- Together with your Senior Managers, you consult and negotiate at board and management level
- Helping to shape the expansion of Serrala Group and take joint responsibility for the development of our customer base
- Optimization of suitable methods for project implementation as well as problem-solving procedures
Required Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business or Business Information Technology
- Solid knowledge of Data and Document Management functionality in SAP environments
- Several years of experience in consulting and project management with independent implementation of projects and management responsibility, ideally in the fields of IT advisory, financial advisory or strategy consulting
- Several years of experience with leading, motivating and skills development of staff/project teams
- Experience as SAP Project Manager/Program Manager a plus Strong conflict resolution skills, communication, and presenting skills in English
- Focus on customers and service as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience in presenting results and leading negotiations
- High level of independence, commitment, and analytical thinking
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you want to be part of a team of motivated talented and experienced coworkers, we look forward to receiving your application, including salary expectations and availability to Victor Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.