Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Corporate & Marketing Communication Manager (m/f/d)
- Global planning: You develop, execute and manage our corporate communications strategy for external and internal stakeholders
- Achieving goals together: To define, implement and control a PR and social media plan to increase awareness and understanding of our solutions is daily business for you
- Market watcher & Project Manager: Delivering against corporate and campaign schedules and maintaining deadlines is familiar for you
- Commercial goals: You advise, manage, deliver and measure outreach to customers and prospects across all channels
- Marketing experience & know how: Min. 3-5 yrs. of experience in B2B marketing, public relations, corporate communications and/or social media can be proven
- Analytical skills: You´ve got the ability to communicate complex technological topics in an easy-to-understand and compelling way for various target groups?
- Hands-on mentality: You are characterized as a visionary and open-minded person with a creative mind? Moreover, you are a team player, yet self-enabled and manage projects in an agile fintech environment? Awesome!
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Love for the detail: You bring along passion for new technologies and have a good understanding of corporate design and branding
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
To keep a long story short: Apply with your CV to email@example.com or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com