As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Corporate & Marketing Communication Manager (m/f/d)
- Global planning: You develop, execute and manage our corporate communications strategy for external and internal stakeholders
- Achieving goals together: To define, implement and control a PR and social media plan to increase awareness and understanding of our solutions is daily business for you
- Market watcher & Project Manager: Delivering against corporate and campaign schedules and maintaining deadlines is familiar for you
- Commercial goals: You advise, manage, deliver and measure outreach to customers and prospects across all channels
- Marketing experience & know how: Min. 3-5 yrs. of experience in B2B marketing, public relations, corporate communications and/or social media can be proven
- Analytical skills: You´ve got the ability to communicate complex technological topics in an easy-to-understand and compelling way for various target groups?
- Hands-on mentality: You are characterized as a visionary and open-minded person with a creative mind? Moreover, you are a team player, yet self-enabled and manage projects in an agile fintech environment? Awesome!
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Love for the detail: You bring along passion for new technologies and have a good understanding of corporate design and branding
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.