As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Customer and Product Data Analyst (m/f/d)
- Implement internal customer, product and data strategy – You will implement our internal data strategy to drive the next level of data insights related to our customers and products
- Data support to our business – You will support our market focused business functions and product owners to derive data driven insights and business decisions, especially for monthly management reportings
- Adhoc analyses and insights – You will constantly surprise and delight our business leaders with relevant business insights and synthesis. You thereby contribute to the successful growth of Serrala!
- Background and experience – You have a bachelor or master degree and experience in a similar role or in strategic management consulting where you could train and demonstrate your analytical skills and work with large data sets? Then we should definitely talk!
- Open mindset & extraordinary drive – You work solution- and outcome-oriented? You are proactive, like to take over conceptionally challenging tasks and drive them independently with rigor and precision?
- Passionate about B2B FinTech – You are eager to learn more about FinTech products, about how to implement a clean data strategy, and how to translate insights into actions that enables high growth rates? We have a perfect match again!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com