As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
In this role you’ll act as an Agile Coach and Project Manager to facilitate and promote the adoption of Scrum within the organisation by setting up new projects, coaching teams with the introduction of Scrum and managing Scrum in multi-geo environments. You will be playing a front-and-centre role in our agile development processes.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Director Business Agility (m/f/d)
- Achieving goals together: You will lead a multi-regional team of Scrum Masters across Serrala. You will define and own the company wide methodology standards and agile handbook and guide the strategic implementation of agile development processes within the organisation.
- Daily business: You launch the introduction of Scrum as an agile development framework for teams that have not been working with Scrum before and supervise these in the introduction phase in all recurring scrum events. For projects that have been running on Scrum already, you consult teams on possible improvements.
- Being an evangelist: You are socializing agile to the organization and are the go-to-evangelist of agile development processes. A close interaction with the management and other stakeholders on the progress of the introduction of Scrum is of great importance for you.
- Passion for development: You are coaching new scrum masters and product owners and give them feedback on their work. Developers, test engineers and product owners are trained by you about the principles, events and processes of Scrum. Additionally, you create and lead a Community of Practice of Scrum Masters. If teams are having serious problems, you work as a mediator and apply metrics to solve problems or improve processes.
- Convincing background: You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a certification as Scrum Master and ideally Scrum Coach. Furthermore you have several years of experience as a (Senior) Scrum Master in a scaled Scrum framework (SAFe and LeSS is desirable)
- Broad expertise: Desirably you also have knowledge of other agile methodologies and practices such as Kanban, XP, TDD, CI etc. and of relevant metrics
- People management: You bring along strong communication and empathic skills as well as good conflict resolution and facilitation skills. You have change management skills and are able to create win-win situations for your team
- Communication abilities: Fluency in English language, verbal and written with ability to build relationships and influence. German language is advantageous
- Cosmopolitan mindset: Readiness to work in an international environment with different cultures and multiple time zones. International travel may be required
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, email@example.com, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes