Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Director of Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
- Quality is key: Create a vision, strategy and implementation plan for an end-to-end testing automation strategy. You’ll need to think beyond the day-to-day, create a long-term view, and engage others to execute your vision.
- Guiding your team: Empower your QA team to deliver your strategy. Create an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- Achieving goals together: Build a collaborative partnership with Serrala QA Teams worldwide. Share your vision and strategy and jointly follow a path to unified QA approaches.
- Oversee your QA: Create enterprise metrics to give status and measure Quality Assurance effectiveness and achieving the QA strategic goals.
- QA experience: You have gained proven experience as a QA leader who has implement end-to-end test automation strategies for on-premise and SaaS Solutions in an agile software development environment.
- Leadership: You live our values and you are a passionate people leader who has successfully built and led a geographically distributed software QA team.
- Organizational skills: Excellent problem-solving and organization skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate work, including proven ability to use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication skills: Effective verbal and written communication in German and English is mandatory; You are also self-confident, convincing, assertive and have excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Additionally required: An ISTQB or other certification is an advantage
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com