As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg!
Director Product Management Order-to-Cash (O2C) (m/f/d)
- Leadership: Disciplinary and technical leadership of the O2C Product Management Team
- Strategic development: Strategic further development of the solution portfolio and co-design of the innovation process / identification of possible optimization potential with regard to innovation and competitiveness
- Overview: Analysis, evaluation and (detailed) specification of requirements on the basis of market observations and customer meetings
- Control: Content and time planning of major and minor releases
- Out of the box: Support of corresponding sales and product marketing activities
- Stakeholder: (Inter-)national representation of our company, e.g. through product presentations or participation in training courses and webinars
- Experience: Ideally, studies or training in business administration, with a focus on IT or business informatics, combined with above-average IT and software affinity
- Leadership: At least 3 years of disciplinary leadership experience
- You are an expert: You have excellent knowledge and a good market overview in the area of O2C, e.g. from previous work on the company side or within a software, system or consulting company
- Nice to have: Practical experience in the analysis of complex requirements and corresponding solution conception
- Management: Motivating, situation-based and cooperative leadership style
- Show it: Strength in communication, presentation and assertiveness
- Languages: Very good knowledge of German and English
- Passion: Enthusiasm for new technologies, especially those related to cloud topics
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.