Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Hamburg!
Director Talent Acquisition (m/f/d)
- You lead our Talent Acquisition Team and you have a significant impact on the success of our strong growth as part of the global HR Leadership.
- You create an optimal Candidate Experience and develop new strategies, innovative techniques and scalable processes and methods to address and search for talents (e.g. in the field of aptitude diagnostics or the establishment of a global talent pool).
- As a sparring partner for our C-Level and Senior Leadership, you derive strategic hiring needs and manage priorities in a result-oriented manner, including relevant management reports.
- You have proven through many years of experience in managing the recruiting area that you can successfully manage employees through optimal processes (with KPIs) and develop them sustainably.
- Structures & processes as well as leadership are your passion: A high level of personal responsibility, analytical thinking and proactivity characterize you.
- Your career is ideally shaped by experience in start-ups or consulting companies - a dynamic environment is important to us.
- A confident and professional appearance as well as strong communication skills in English and German are a must.
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you – we need your footprint. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to: email@example.com.
This Job offer is also available on LinkedIn. Use LinkedIn Easy Apply.