As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
In this newly created key role at global level you will be playing a front-and-centre role in our agile product development process - bringing quality excellence into Serrala’s DNA from the design of requirements to product releases. You will define and own Serrala’s Testing Strategy at all test levels and create full transparency by designing a KPI framework. You will drive quality execution in Serrala’s solutions through agile development teams across multiple regions and take leadership of a Test Automation Team to build a centralized test automation framework. In this role you will relentlessly drive consolidation of existing frameworks to leverage synergies and standardization.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Director Test Strategy & Automation (m/f/d)
- Quality is key: In context of testing, create a vision, strategy and implementation plan, with special focus on an end-to-end testing automation strategy. You’ll need to think beyond the day-to-day, create a long-term view, and engage others to execute your vision.
- Guiding your team: Empower your test automation team to deliver your automation strategy. Create an environment where diverse perspectives are welcomed and encouraged.
- Achieving goals together: Build a collaborative partnership with Serrala QA Teams worldwide. Share your vision and strategy and jointly follow a path to unified QA approaches.
- Oversee your QA: Create enterprise metrics to give status and measure Quality Assurance effectiveness and achieving the QA strategic goals.
- QA experience: You have gained proven experience as a QA leader who has implement end-to-end test automation strategies for on-premise and SaaS Solutions in an agile software development environment.
- Leadership: You live our values and you are a passionate people leader who has successfully built and led a geographically distributed software QA team. You have a proven track record of successfully delivering high quality products through a matrix organization.
- Organizational skills: Excellent problem-solving and organization skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate work, including proven ability to use resources effectively and efficiently.
- Communication skills: Effective verbal and written communication in English and German is mandatory; You are also self-confident, convincing, assertive and have excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Nice to have: An ISTQB or other certification is an advantage
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.