As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Employee Reception (m/f/d)
- Allrounder: You welcome national and international clients and visitors to the office and assist them as needed. To answer phones and route calls to appropriate persons is your daily business
- Office coordination: You´re an attentive person? Then the frequently check of office supply stock and reorder supplies when needed is quickly accomplished
- Organization from A to Z: You reserve and prepare conference spaces for meetings, support at events and organize the catering
- Overview of the big picture: You´re able to manage, sort, and dispense incoming mails and faxes blindfolded
- Background & know how: Do you have a commercial education or are you radiant with professional experience? Are you fluent in spoken and written German and English? That's great!
- Hands-on mentality: You are characterized as an open-minded person? Moreover, you are a team player, yet self-enabled and manage tasks in an agile fintech environment? Awesome!
- Open mindset: You act solution-oriented and proactive, take on challenging topics and always remain calm and positive - even in stressful situations
- Communication skills: You always hit the right note with our customers and you communicate on eye level
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.