As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Events Manager DACH & EMEA (m/f/d)
- Ownership: You will take the lead on specific events in the annual campaign calendar
- Around the events: You will manage and execute the events including managing internal and external stakeholders, communication; project team management; external contractors; post event evaluation.
- It´s all about the money: You are responsible for budget management where relevant to the delivery of the event.
- Performance driven: You are results orientated and understand key KPIs which have been defined for all marketing activities and deliver against these. For example lead generation.
- Be creative: You are a creative driver on event delivery – defining, together with the content team, the event messaging and visual realization of the event. You are always evaluating event related opportunities before, during and after the event to position Serrala with our target audience.
- Onsite Professional: You will be the onsite event owner ensuring the highest standard of brand presence and customer experience at events and manage any stand activities etc.
- Experience & Background: 4 year+ work experience in marketing and events and experience ideally in B2B software/technology industry
- Office tools: Usual experience and knowledge of Microsoft office and experience using marketing automation tools such as Marketo as well as Salesforce.
- Have an eye for detail: High level of initiative and project management skills as well as good attention to detail.
- It´s all about the numbers: Able to work with predefined KPI’s and ensure delivery through relevant event tactics as well as following up on metrics post event
- Hands on mentality: We all like to roll up our sleeves and get things done!
- Communication Skills: Confident communication skills across all levels of the organization & good language skills in English (another European language is a plus)
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com