Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Chicago, IL or Miami, FL:
Global Analyst Relations Specialist
Serrala is looking for an experienced and passionate Global Analyst Relations Specialist with strong relationship building skills focused on building our mutually beneficial programs for Serrala’s global positioning with key analyst firms. This role will manage Serrala’s visibility, interaction and influence with a diverse analyst and influencer community. A broad understanding of B2B Finance software solutions in the SAP industry space is required in order to be successful in this important position.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with key industry and solution analyst firms
- Work to establish Serrala as an integral part of the end user consideration set via analyst recommendations on buying decisions
- Increase Serrala’s inclusion in analyst research reports, market perspectives, market share data and influencer industry event presentations
- Facilitate and maintain a calendar of activities for internal stakeholders to ensure continuous progress and actions
- Execute briefings and inquiries with relevant analysts and company spokespersons to ensure ongoing engagement and to affect positive opinions of Serrala, its market strategies, products and services with the analysts
- Assist subject matter experts/spokespersons in preparing content that is tailored for that influencer audience
- Maintain a steady flow of outbound communications to target analyst audiences
- Regularly assess the feasibility and value of analyst involvement in go-to-market offerings
- Coordinate program execution with other disciplines such as PR and events, when appropriate
- Assess the effectiveness of the analyst relationship
- Negotiate with, and push back on influencers who incorrectly position Serrala
- Manage sponsored research projects to ensure the best possible outcome working closely with product marketing and other internal resources
Required Education and Experience
- Wide breadth of knowledge on financial processes and related functions
- ~10 years of business experience in a high-tech B to B environment
- A minimum of 5 years of Analyst Relations experience; successful sales experience a plus
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in persuasive communicating/negotiating
- Must be a self- starter
- A high degree of organizational skills
- Strong project management skills; detail oriented, and be able to re-prioritize on the fly
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be able to interact successfully and influence at all levels of the company
- Must possess exceptional judgment and demonstrate strong leadership presence
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business or equivalent
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous working experience as a Media/Analyst Relations Manager
- BA/BS degree in PR, marketing, communications or similar relevant field
- SAP Industry experience
- Global analyst relations experience
Serrala provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Join Serrala! Apply LinkedIn