Imaging & Content Extraction Consultant (P2P)
This role is remote (must be authorized to work in the United State or Canada), approximately up to 50% travel.
- Competitive salary, generous PTO, stacked benefits with a 401k.
- Come join a growing team and company -- Move Mountains with Serrala!
Click here to apply!
In this role, you will implement and support SAP-related imaging/content management solutions for our customers and prospective customers. You will work with our products and third-party solution vendors, such as Perceptive, Kofax and IBM, to obtain and maintain required product knowledge and certifications to achieve successful solution implementations. You will manage customer implementations and provide technical expertise and consulting services. You will provide technical support and maintenance services to new and existing customers through the structured Support Center. You will transfer your knowledge to customers and your colleagues. You may analyze customer requirements, determine optimal and alternative solutions, and document plans.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Implement and support SAP-related imaging/content management solutions for our customers and prospective customers
- Work with our products and third-party solution vendors, such as Perceptive, Kofax and IBM, to obtain and maintain required product knowledge and certifications to achieve successful solution implementations
- Manage customer implementations and provide technical expertise and consulting services
- Provide technical support and maintenance services to new and existing customers through the structured Support Center
- Transfer your knowledge to customers and your colleagues
- Analyze customer requirements, determine optimal and alternative solutions, and document plans
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Science, Information Technology or equivalent degree/experience
- Experience with Perceptive, Kofax, Captiva or comparable document capture software
- Experience in document capture and/or content management systems
- Experience in SAP ArchiveLink is highly desirable
- Functional knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, especially SAP, is highly desirable
- Experience with SAP-related Content Management Systems such as IBM/FileNet, Documentum, IXOS/Open Text or PBS ContentLink
- Experience with SAP workflow process optimization solutions or other Document Process Automation solutions such as Readsoft, BASware, Kofax Markview, Esker DeliveryWare
- Some experience with SAP workflow or ABAP programming
- Experience with Microsoft VB.Net programming or equivalent VBA/Win wrap scripting
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
- Previous experience with software/services pre-sales and/or business consulting roles
Serrala is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, general treatment during employment, termination, layoff, recall and leave of absence.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.