As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Internship Graphic Design in fulltime (m/f/d)
- Support our team: You are supporting us actively (in fulltime) in the design of websites and social media advertisements as well as in the creation of web banners
- Spread the idea: You will be responsible for the adjustment and production of brochures and other printed marketing materials
- Varied tasks: You help us with all the necessary preparations for our Virtual Conferences and you create independent infographic and corporate diagrams
- Collaboration: You develop in cooperation with the team the creation of short multimedia assets and graphics for and review PowerPoint presentations
- Interaction: As an essential part of the design team you support us in all other internal and external Serrala branded materials
- Proven background: You have a Bachelor degree in graphic design or any related education. Additionally, you could already gain experience in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Nice to have: Preferred, but not required, experience in After Effects or Premiere
- Communication skills: You are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken?
- Team player: Together with your colleagues and superiors, you live teamwork, trust, open communication and also enjoy your daily work
- Your work: Please submit to us portfolio or most recent design projects
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, email@example.com, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.