As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Java Backend Developer (m/w/d)
- Achieving goals together: You work daily on new and further developments of cloud services based on Java and Spring
- End-to-end: You'll be involved in the entire development process, from design, implementation and testing to software deployment
- Analytical skills: The structured recording and evaluation of requirements and the creation of technical concepts are also in your hands
- Innovation: You enjoy working with innovations? Great, because your tasks also include the cooperation and introduction of new technologies
- Agile Mindset: Working in an agile development environment is part of our daily business
- Solid background: You have a degree or training in the field of computer science, business informatics or media informatics? Excellent!
- Sound professional experience: You can look back on at least three years of practical experience in development with Java Spring and have already gained initial experience with microservices? Perfect match!
- Tech-Stack: Ideally, you have further experience in the following areas: Spring Boot 2.x or higher, Hibernate, JPA, Frontend Angular with Typescript, Apache Kafka Consumer/Producer and Streams, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI, Java Streams
- The way you work: You follow a structured and methodical approach to the design and implementation of software modules? Check!
- Communication: You are able to communicate in German and have good English skills? Yes, please!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Just apply with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.