Serrala optimizes the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Our new name is inspired by the Sierra de la Serrella, a powerful mountain range in Spain symbolizing solidity conveying confidence and security. Serrala supports over 2,500 companies worldwide with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage incoming and outgoing payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented on three continents with 16 regional offices in Europe, North America and Asia, over 550 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players.
To achieve this aim, Serrala Group GmbH is currently looking to fill the following position in Berlin:
Java Developer - Payments (m/f/d)
- You will work for us as a Full Stack Developer or Backend or Frontend Developer Java in a team of experienced software developers (f/m/d) and enrich our test-driven product development
- Your main focus is on supporting the (further) development, planning and design of our banking software
- Small and large new features are regularly implemented here
- Refactoring is carried out and of course maintenance is also a must
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science (Uni/FH) and have already gained general project experience in the area of application development as a software developer.
In addition, as a must you have:
- Reliable programming skills in Java and Spring
- Confident handling of Git and experience in working with Jenkins
- Prior knowledge of Payments
- Know-how in Design Pattern Driven Implementation
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office,flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to email@example.com or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com