As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Junior Consultant | Analyst (m/f/d)
- You are a teamplayer: You are part of our consulting team and advise our customers on the introduction of our software.
- Full-Live-Cycle: You will accompany the implementation of the projects from conception to implementation and go-live.
- Grow with us: You will always be independently responsible for individual sections and act as an interface between the individual departments and IT.
- Let´s get started: You want to face challenges and get to know the world of project work
- Your education: Bachelor degree in economics or any comparable subject
- Good to know: Basic knowledge of IT and cloud technologies is a plus, but we would also be pleased if you showed dedicated interest in our products.
- Must have: As we work internationally, English is necessary.
- Your softskills: If you also have strong communication and moderation skills, love working in a team and are willing to represent Serrala internationally, we are just waiting to get to know you!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com