As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Junior Project Controller (m/f/d)
- Your turn: Monthly performance reporting of Consulting practices/ Consulting department
- Consulting processes: Execution of major Consulting processes (e.g. preparation of project delivery sequence & staffing, conduct project status review, follow up on measures of project delivery improvement, etc.)
- Technical part: Running smaller projects aiming for enhanced usage of Professional Service Automation tool (Kimble)
- Administration: Administration of parts via Kimble and the associated user training
- Teamwork: Boost the team internal process efficiency
- Your professional background: You have a degree in business economics or a comparable education
- Experience: Experiences with Salesforce reporting (knowledge of Kimble would be a plus)
- Good to know: Willing to familiarize with our new Kimble tool and to shape and optimize related processes together
- That´s you: Highly motivated, fluent German & English speaking teamplayer
- On top: Good knowledge of business management interdependencies and reporting skills
- Essential: Flexible and eager to think outside the box
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, email@example.com, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.