Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
(Junior) Software Tester (m/f/d)
- Find the needle in the haystack: You browse through our new developments and don't give up until you've found the last missing cent and identified the last mistake. You are persistent, creative and passionate in the positive sense.
- Taking responsibility: You are the all-rounder when it comes to the quality of our software products. You are responsible for your product, from the cost estimate to commissioning.
- Assist with advice and action: Not only do you accompany new developments from the beginning to commissioning, you are also the contact person for 2nd level support in order to provide our customers with fast assistance.
- Achieving goals together: You will work independently in a first-class test team, but also closely together with development and product management, in order to provide our customers with excellent software.
- Software experience: Do you have first experiences in programming, manual and automated tests and can develop test cases independently?
- Solid background: Do you have a financial or commercial background? A good command of German and English? Even better!
- Communication skills: You are a team player, communicative and willing to accept challenges?
- Organization skills: Are you reliable and structured in your work?
- Nice to have: Desirable knowledge in SAP and an ISTQB certification
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to email@example.com or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com