As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Bucharest:
Office Manager with Accounting & HR Knowledge (m/f/d)
- Everyday business: Your daily tasks deal with the coordination of the internal regulation of the company. Therefore, you create and maintain the company’s org chart under guidance from local management
- The ‘Big Picture’: You are directly involved in the administrative and organizational activities of the company, e.g. you keep track of the inventory as well as of the company’s fixed means and monitor the vacation and days off requests for the employees in the local registry
- Keep care: You manage the company’s process of mandatory health checks for the employees in cooperation with the HR department and the service providers. You are also responsible for keeping attention of the health & safety instruction process and risks (e.g. including planning, raising risks, applying solutions)
- Trustability: You handle the billing for the company (e.g. intercompany bills, hourly recording)
- Tax audit: You are concerned in the ANAF tax audit, this includes for example the point of contact for the ANAF tax audit from the company’s perspective
- Education & experience: You have a Bachelor’s degree and minimum 2 years of financial-/administrative experience
- Do it on your own: You like to take the initiative, seek out new challenges and improve current policies as well as procedures when necessary
- Organizational skills: Prioritization, coordination and dealing with confidential information is a daily business for you? Then you are welcome!
- Communication skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian are no hurdle for you. German is nice to have
- IT-Affinity: Your Microsoft Office skills are profound
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.