As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
Payment Analyst (m/f/d)
The Payment Application Analyst will have the unique opportunity to be part of and contribute to the growth of the Managed Services business unit, one of the key strategic areas within Serrala. The Managed Services unit is a relatively new unit that focuses on delivering readily available payment services to clients. By Serrala replacing highly complex activities from customers by our best of breed services, clients benefit from fast time to market, efficiency, and transparency. Your key responsibilities include:
- Analyze and interpret bank implementation guidelines
- Create and modify payment formats by applying rules and functions for payment optimization and payment file conversion
- Perform tests (unit test and test with the bank) of the new or modified rules and functions
- Support customers‘ UAT process and participate in fast and effective customer on-boarding process
- Set up bank connections
- Collaborate across teams to optimize customer success
- Identify opportunities to improve services
- Coordinate across international teams throughout Serrala, including engineering, product, cloud operations and other teams
- Should have hands on experience on SEPA, SWIFT Payments, Cash Management, Remittance, Fund Transfer
- Should be able to work on Payments Gateways, Payment Processing.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years’ experience within payment formats and/or bank communication
- Thrive on solving complex analytical, conceptual and configuration questions
- As an end user must have understanding of API, Source control tools, Software developments tools, Scripting , XML files formatting, logging tools
- Should have the basis understanding of testing life cycle
- Follow up and follow through mentality
- Structured analytical skills
- Good command of English, both verbal and in writing
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.