As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Generalist in Online Marketing: You build and execute digital lead generation campaigns based on field marketing campaigns by applying marketing intelligence through all digital channels and tactics
- Improve performance goals: You constantly track performance and success of individual digital channels and tactics to optimize outreach and maximize outcome
- Develop creative solutions: It is no problem for you to apply market insights and digital analytics to adapt and optimize campaigns? Great!
- Grow together: You guide and advise campaign management, communication and content teams to accelerate digital outreach
- Experience & Background: Solid and proven experience in managing digital B2B marketing campaigns with complex configurations with at least 3 years of experience
- Analytical Thinker: Exceptional knowledge of web analytics, UX processes, content management systems, result oriented SEO expertise, etc.
- Drive and execute inputs: You have bold creativity and a passion for new technology trends? Awesome, then join us!
- “Can – do ” mindset: You fit with your demonstrated ability to design perfectly in our team. To implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs is a standard for you and, also to overcome hurdles with a positive attitude
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.