Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Berlin:
Product Manager – Credit Management System (m/f/d)
- Support and further development of credit management solutions
- Planning of product versions and management of product plans
- Implementation of product strategies and innovations in an agile environment
- Analysis and evaluation of Feature Requests
- Creation of system specifications
- Observation of the market with regard to regulatory requirements
- Support for Sales (RFP/PreSales), Product Marketing and Consulting
- Implementation of product presentations, trainings and webinars
You have good knowledge in the areas of credit management, business information, hedging management and credit insurance? Ideally, you have a university degree or an apprenticeship n the field of business administration with a focus on IT or business informatics? Great! We are looking for you.
Furthermore, you need:
- ideally good knowledge of SAP Credit Management (modules FI, SD and/or FSCM)
- You can configure and design systems/SW solutions
- You think very conceptionally, structured and solution-oriented
- Experience in project management improves your profile
- You are communicative and self-motivated
- You are willing to familiarize yourself with complex topics and processes
- In addition to your good German skills, you are also fluent in English
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, flexible working hours and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com