Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
We are growing – our goals are ambitious, and to achieve them, we need you in Berlin!
Product Manager Financial Software (m/f/d)
- Participation in the content and strategic development of our software
- Analysis of global market trends and customer needs
- Observation and evaluation of legal conditions
- Involvement in requirements management and the definition of specifications
- Data research and preparation
- Coordination of functional requirements and roadmap with the development team
- Support of Marketing and Sales for product-related questions
Business Information Technology, Information Technology, Business Mathematics or Business degree, ideally product management experience.
In addition, you need:
- Structured approach and the assumption of responsibility
- Aptitude and passion for complex technical solutions
- A high degree of initiative and creativity
- High online affinity
- Very good command of German and good command of English
- Very good team and communication skills
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org.