As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Amstelveen or remote:
Project Manager Cloud Payments (m/f/d)
- Everyday routine: One of your daily doings is to support customers' onboarding process
- Project management: You are familiar with the development and documentation of best practices in close cooperation with the customer, project teams, and product development
- Working cross teams: You manage and cooperate with different stakeholders during onboarding (Consulting and our team in Pune)
- Ownership: You work with the customer to manage all aspects of the implementation process
- Collaboration: You operate with banks to coordinate connections and formats, etc.
- Proven background: You have several years of experience within the payment industry, ideally in cloud environment
- Good to know: Professional or project experience in relation of cloud and ideally knowledge of system integration
- That´s you: You convince through your customer orientation, your communication and presentation skills
- Working philosophy: Goal-oriented and independent way of working and analytical thinking
- Talented Communicator: Your profile is rounded out by fluent English skills. Additionally you can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical people
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.