As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Amstelveen, The Netherlands:
Project Manager/ Consultant EBPP & RTP (m/f/d)
Electronic Bill Presentment and Payment & Requests-to-Pay
- Responsibility: Customer Success. You are responsible for implementing our solutions for our clients and ensure their future success in using our solutions. You work closely with our customers, help define the solution, manage the implementation and help the customer afterwards
- Consider: Together with our client you will think about various aspects in the billing, collections and payment process. Such as; what does the customer journey look like for the payers? Can current processes be optimized? Can it made easier for payers or our customers?
- Driving impact: You are instrumental in the setting up, configuring and personalizing our solutions for our customers. You will also provide continued support to our customers with training, questions, modification in the set-up or identifying additional use-cases for our solutions
- Collaboration with others: You work closely with our sales and IT teams to ensure the best service for our customers
- See opportunities: You spot new opportunities to improve our product and see new business within existing clients
- Background & experience: You have a HBO/University degree with analytical and problem solving skills. Therefore, you have 2 year+ work experience in project management, ideally in B2B software/ technology industry. Knowledge of accounting/ financial industry and of ERP or CRM systems is a plus
- Have an eye for detail: High level of initiative and project management skills as well as good attention to detail
- Office tools: Usual experience and knowledge of Microsoft office and basic knowledge of IT and cloud technologies is a plus, but we would also be pleased if you showed dedicated interest
- Communication Skills: You have confident communication skills across all levels of the organization & good language skills in English? Speaking Dutch is a requirement!
- Hands on mentality: We all like to roll up our sleeves and get things done! This is more fun if you are also a team player
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply quickly and easily with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.