As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position:
Project Manager SAP (m/f/d)
- Be a part: You are an indispensable part of our consulting team and have knowledge of our entire range of SAP-integrated solutions with which you can advise and coordinate our customers in cross-solution projects in a targeted and competent manner.
- Responsibility: You will handle your own projects in accordance with budget and schedule and carry out project audits to improve quality and standards.
- Out of the box: In addition, you have the opportunity to coordinate with the Practice Lead on new concepts and the implementation of other topics at any time.
- You know what you do: Methodical handling of consulting projects is your passion
- Strong experience: You have a strong project management background and have successfully carried out software implementations several times, ideally in the SAP FI space.
- Service philosophy: You enjoy developing and maintaining (international) long-term customer relationships
- Good to know: You have experience with expectation management on different levels and can formulate change requests to ensure the success of your project.
- That´s you: If you also have strong communication, presentation and moderation skills, love working in a team and are willing to represent Serrala internationally, we are just waiting to get to know you!
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com