Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Bukarest:
Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Find the needle in the haystack: You perform manual and automated software tests to verify functionality, ease of use and performance. You don't give up until you've identified the last error. You are persistent, creative and passionate.
- Taking responsibility: You ensure the quality of our sophisticated modular software products – not only through concepts, their implementation and documentation, but also by taking on more and more management tasks, including the coordination of quality assurance measures and the release planning of our products.
- Achieving common goals: You will work independently in a first-class test team, but also closely with development and product management, in order to provide our customers with excellent software.
- You are experienced with test automation tools like Selenium, Appium, HP UFT, or similar? Java, C++ or any other object oriented programming language are well known to you?
- You have basic knowledge in software testing, test case design and execution?
- Your English is field-proven? We want to get to know you!
Experience in payments, in Java script, HTML, Xpath or similar or as a software developer are a plus.
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, sabbatical and much more. Become a Serralian!
Apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com