Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its headquarter in Hamburg:
Salesforce Admin (m/f/d)
- Support the implementation and build deep knowledge of a new global PSA and Billing tool – Kimble
- Daily administration and support of Serrala Salesforce system with a special focus on Kimble PSA, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working together in the team with the Salesforce Administrator to implement enhancements and roll out new features
- Work with our integration team to roll out new applications to the Serrala Salesforce instance
- Collaborate with internal departments on new technical details, requirements and Implementations
- Create and manage complex workflow rules and data validation
- Creating and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Minimum 1-(2) years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator, certification is a plus
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A good level of Kimble functional knowledge and an understanding of Concepts is a plus
- Previous experience working in agile environment preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both German and English
A fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We also provide beverages, fruits, monthly lunches and joint team events, the options of home office, sabbatical and much more. Become a Serralian!
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Michael Bergmann (Talent Acquisition): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com