Serrala is a fast growing global B2B Fintech software company headquartered in Hamburg. We are optimizing the universe of payments for organizations that seek efficient cash visibility and secure financial processes. Worldwide, we are supporting over 2,500 companies with advanced technology and personalized consulting to optimize all processes that manage inbound and outbound payments: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay and treasury to data and document management. Represented in Europe, North America and Asia, over 600 employees are dedicated to service companies of all industry sectors – from medium-sized companies to global players, covering 20 % of Fortune 500 and 50 % of DAX 30 companies.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Berlin:
SAP ABAP Developer (m/f/d)
- Draft, design, specification, implementation of ABAP solutions with SAP ECC 5.0/6.0 to SAP S/4Hana
- Creating Dialog Applications with ABAP/4 and ABAP-OO
- Design and implementation of web interfaces with SAP FIORI
- Implementation of customer-specific extensions in attractive customer projects (usually in-house via remote)
- Creation of ALV lists, user exits and BADI's
- Optimization, testing and maintenance of our SAP solutions
- Technical product management and close cooperation with the technical product management department
- Completed IT training or degree in (Business) Information Technology
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a software developer for business applications desirable
- Structured and methodical approach in the design and implementation of software modules
- Practical experience in using ABAP OO
- Knowledge of the SAP FI module is an advantage
- Very good communication and team skills
- High level of initiative and willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
The world's best colleagues and a secure workplace in a fast-growing and globally leading financial software company (FinTech) with 30+ years of experience. A wide range of opportunities for your personal development, new experiences in dynamic landscape and trainings are waiting for you. We already initiated small steps into our employer brand: lunches & BBQs, soft drinks and healthy baskets are a start. And we also have an established culture in celebrating our success with joint team events.
Join Serrala! Apply with your CV or your LinkedIn/Xing profile to Claudia Winnemöller (Team Lead Talent Acquisition): firstname.lastname@example.org.