As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in in Hamburg:
SAP-FI Inhouse Support (m/f/d)
- Solution oriented: Become a part of our Technical Support Team – Cash Application or Payment
- Keep track: Analysis and classification of support requests according to urgency
- Work independently: In-depth research and independent development of new solutions
- Quality: Follow up with support requests and quality measures
- IT sparring partner: Coordination of requests between internal departments
- Education: Completed training as a bank clerk or accountant with an affinity for IT/technology or Business Administration
- Good to know: Knowledge and experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, assets accounting or in SAP FI, also SAP Key-User
- Would be great: First support experiences are an advantage
- About you: Friendly, strong communication skills, team- and service-oriented and good analytic skills
- You can do it: Enjoy working across departments, fun to fiddle about and try things out while recreating the customer inquiry in our SAP systems
- Lust but noch least: Very good command of German and good command of English, both spoken and written
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To all recruitment agencies: Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.