As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position at its office in Berlin:
SAP (Senior) Consultant Credit Insurance (m/f/d)
- To-do: Preparation and implementation of consulting projects in the FI environment of Credit Management
- From A to Z: Implementation of our SAP software solutions for national and international customers
- Think big: Analysis of relevant business processes, recording of customer requirements and creation of technical concepts (BBP)
- To the end: Performance and documentation of system tests
- Stakeholder: Technical contact for our customers on the topics of connecting external data suppliers, certificates, encryption and data exchange
- Where are you from: Several years' experience in the IT environment, ideally in consulting (FI/CO)
- Experience: Professional or project experience in the area of SAP Finance (FI-AR) and ideally knowledge of system integration and network protocols (HTTPS, TSL, SSL, SFTP, SOAP)
- Good to know: Knowledge of data exchange with external providers and secure handling of format structures, in particular XML
- Would be perfect: Ideally experience of processes in Credit Management and/or SAP-FSCM, focus on Credit Insurance
- That´s you: Professional appearance with the customer, convincing communication and presentation skills
- Essential: Good German and English skills
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-115, www.serrala.com