As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve this aim, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in Berlin or remote:
SAP (Senior) Consultant (m/f/d) Remote
- Understanding the customer needs: You identify and manage client expectations and take on responsibility to deliver to the best customer satisfaction possible.
- Delivery excellence: You deliver work streams or small projects in line with our project management standards – from conception and Go-Live.
- Support our project delivery: Preparation and implementation of consulting projects over conception through implementation to Go-Live.
- You like to travel: You implement our SAP-integrated software solutions for national and international customers
- Be the point of contact: You are the technical point of contact for our customers when it comes to connecting external data suppliers, certificates, encryption and data exchange
- Where are you from: You have several years of experience within the IT environment, ideally in consulting (FI/CO)
- Experience: Professional or project experience in the SAP Finance environment and ideally knowledge of system integration
- Good to know: You have expertise in one of the following areas: Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Treasury & Cash Visibility or Payments.
- That´s you: You convince through your customer orientation, your communication and presentation skills
- Essential: You are fluent in German and English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Just apply with your CV via our recruiting tool.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg
+49 (0)40 514808111, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.serrala.com
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.