As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
Scrum Master (m/f/d)
You will work for us as a Scrum Master in a cross-functional team of product owners, software developers and testers who develop new cloud Credit Management and Debt Collection solutions. Your main focus is to be a servant-leader for the Scrum Team in order to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team. You do this by:
- Ensuring that goals, scope, and product domain are understood by everyone on the Scrum Team
- Finding techniques for effective Product Backlog management
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Understanding product planning in an empirical environment
- Ensuring the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value
- Understanding and practicing agility
- Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Helping the Development Team to create high-value products
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, Engineering or related and have experience in a Scrum Master role for a software development team for 5+ years. In addition, you have:
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, transparency and servant leadership
- Knowledge of agile approaches – Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with agile techniques – automated testing, user stories, TDD, continuous integration, testing, pairing, agile games, etc.
- Recognized certification as Scrum Master (e.g. Scrum Alliance CSM)
- Very good people and communication skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.