As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
To achieve our aims, Serrala is currently looking to fill the following position in our Berlin office:
Senior Developer - Security
- First point of contact: You will work for us as a Senior Developer with security focus in a cross-functional team of product managers, software developers and testers who support our company’s cloud payments solution
- Ownership: In this role, you will contribute to a secure design of the application.
- Guidance: You will guide the development teams on security aspects of the software.
- Collaboration: You will research and introduce new tools and technologies to help with these tasks and drive innovation for our engineering teams.
- Necessary Experience: You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of application development as a software developer or security engineer for 5+ years
- Must have: Expertise and hands-on experience in software security
- Technical Know-How: Familiar with a diverse set of technologies like Kubernetes, Docker, Python, and the ability to apply concepts from those technologies
- Additionally required: Strong experience in design and development of web-based enterprise software systems and relational databases (Oracle, Postgres) and Solid experience with Object-Oriented principles, Design Patterns, and Architectural Patterns
- Excitement: A clear vision of where we want to go and the self-motivation to stay up-to-date on market trends
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We continuously improve the way we work, including modern and flexible working conditions, professional development as part of our LearnLab, joint team events such as monthly lunches, after work events, and the Serralian Base Camp. And yes, we also promote sports activities and provide organic fruit and refreshing beverages.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Group GmbH, Oldesloer Straße 63, 22457 Hamburg; +49 (0)40/51 48 08-111, www.serrala.com