As a global B2B FinTech software company, Serrala helps organizations automate their complex finance processes to stay ahead of the curve. With locations in Europe, North America and Asia, our 700+ employees are dedicated to servicing our customers in all industry sectors, from medium-sized companies to global players. Our customers represent 20% of Fortune 500 and 50% of DAX 30 enterprises.
Serrala is working on a bold and innovative plan to develop its next-generation cloud-native enterprise product line. To achieve this vision, a new formed Center of Excellence based in Pune was built earlier this year and we are now looking to fill the following position in our Pune Center of Excellence:
(Senior) Software Developer AIML (m/f/d)
- You will work for us as (senior) software developer in a cross-functional team of product owners, software developers and testers who develop a new cloud payments solution
- Your main focus is on contributing to the entire development process from (technical) design, implementation and testing to the delivery of the software
- We look at you as an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data
- You will lead all the processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field
You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science or Engineering and have experience in the area of application development as a software developer for 5+ years. In addition, you have:
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
- Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
- Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
- Working with the functional and technical owners to find or create datasets that could be used for training
- Defining validation strategies
- Defining the preprocessing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
- Defining data augmentation pipelines
- Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
- Analyzing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them
- Deploying models to production
- Proficiency with a deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras or Neural Networks
- Proficiency with Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
- Proficiency with OpenCV
- Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
- Nice to have working knowledge with BOT frameworks from Google, Amazon, Microsoft
- Confident handling of Git and experience in working with GitLab CI/CD pipeline
- Nice to have knowledge with Apache Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and Linux
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluency in speaking and writing in English
It’s time to become a Serralian…
Do you look forward to taking on exciting challenges in an expanding and innovative environment? We offer you the opportunity to become a “Serralian” and help shape our new strategic venture in India. A low hierarchy with fast decision making and a “get things done” culture belongs to our manners. Become part of the global Development team and a wide range of opportunities for your career development and growth awaits you. We continuously improve the way we work, including a casual, relaxed and flexible work environment with a strong positive culture with regular celebrations of our success and the Serralian Base Camp.
Next steps: Apply with your CV, salary expectation and availability to email@example.com or simply send us your LinkedIn/Xing profile.
Pro-Tip: Skip the cover letter and pitch us in 3 sentences why exactly you are the perfect match for our team!
Serrala Center of Excellence LLP. ICC Trade Tower, B-605, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411016
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity by providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or handicap, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
[To all recruitment agencies]
Serrala does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Serrala employees or any other organization location. Serrala is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.